Oh my lord, am I tired today. I slept horribly last night...pretty much waking up every hour or so and then was wide awake at 3:30am. So I got up and finished up a crochet project I've been working on thinking that I would get tired out and be able to catch a couple more hours of sleep before having to head to class.
Nope.
Stayed awake.
Drove the hour and fifteen minutes to class with the radio volume as high as I could have it without blowing out the speakers. I even stopped at the Sagola BP for one of those little energy shots. I am not too sure how it worked for me. Well enough to get me through my Bio lab, but now I am sitting here in the student lounge trying to find ways to stay awake.
My next class isn't until 4:00pm. I am on central time right now, so it's only actually 1:30pm.
I may go snag some coffee from the Student Center upstairs and see if that perks me up some. Or I may look at trying to nap in the car for a bit.
Another option would be to see if I can find a St. Vinnies or something like that here and spend some time there. I could work on some math stuff, but to be honest, my brain just doesn't have it in me right now. Anything I did would be ahead of the game anyway.
I just Googled St. Vinnies in Iron Mountain. There is one 5 minutes from here.
I'm on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment