November 22, 2017

Kari turns 21!!!

Top Photo:  Me, Miranda, Josh, Kari,
Bottom left: Me and Kari, Bottom right: Me, Beth, Holly, Kari



My baby girl turned 21 today!  How did that happen???

My sister, Beth, and I met up with her, Miranda, and Holly down at Jackson's Pit where both Uncle Ben, and Big Brother Joshua work.   We had a couple of drinks with her before leaving her behind to enjoy the rest of her birthday with her friends.  

Of course, I had to give her the lecture about being responsible and not drinking and driving, and she took it well.  I tried not to be annoying about it.  

I am glad I was able to spend some time with her tonight.  💗💗💗💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grieving What Should Have Been and Never Will Be.

Image Creator Borut Trdina I feel like shit today.  Emotionally and physically.   After yesterdays…argument?   Whatever it was, I find mysel...