That's just me being dramatic. I haven't journaled in quite some time and decided I'd pop on to good ole LJ to see how things were doing in this world, and I realized my last post was somewhat grim. Oops!
Quick catch up. Had Chemo & Radiation. Did not get mastectomy. Lost sight in my left eye while going through chemo. Started hormone blocking meds after ending radiation in 2018. I hate it. Stopped taking it about 2 months ago. On the fence about taking it again.
Gerry and I got married just before everything shut down for Covid in March 2020. Nothing special. Just a quick trip to the courthouse with my sister and his parents, but finally made it official.
"Broke Up" with a couple of long term friends. Still not sure what happened there. Just seemed like one day they were mad at me and one of our other friends and we got shut out. No explanation. Silence.
Gerry got a promotion of sorts at work that required us to move to Minnesota. I was initially excited about it, but after getting here I got very homesick and lonely. So I've been struggling.
That's it in a nutshell. I was going to write more, but I am tired. It's been a long, emotionally heavy day.

No comments:
Post a Comment